What is BHIM and BHIM Aadhar Payment:
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) App is an initiative which is taken by Honorable Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi to make India cashless. In this articles I have explained all the BHIM App Features and BHIM Aadhar Payment step by step.
The BHIM app allows you to Send and Receive the money with just single tap. It will also able to exchange the information with other UPI apps and Bank Accounts. This app is available only for Indians.
The major purpose of creating this Application is to reduce the usage of Cash in the India. This application is named after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, who had sacrificed all his life for Dalits and the poor people. So, let’s let’s see some of the features of BHIM Apk.
More About BHIM App Features: BHIM Aadhar Payment
- It will have strong security Features, so that all your money will be safe and secure.
- As per our PM statement, in next few years all the transactions will be done via BHIM app in India.
Indian Govt to integrate the BHIM app with Aadhaar card for all the Transactions.
- This app is created especially for Uneducated People, Poor People & Farmers.
- Mr. Narendra Modi was requested all Indians to make at least 5 transactions through this app per day.
- All payments can done simply by one click.
- All you need is UPI Address to send or receive money. This application is similar to other cashless app’s like Paytm etc.
- This application allows people to Send and Request money or scan and pay using QR Bar Code.
- It will be available 24 hours a day & 365 days a year.
- It’s easy to switch between multiple bank accounts as well.
- It’ based on IMPS service (Immediate Payment Service).
- Currently there is a limit of maximum of Rs.10,000 per transaction is allowed. It may be upgraded in future.
Setup UPI Address to use BHIM App Features: BHIM Aadhar Payment
Follow the below steps to setup your Bank account with this App.
- Register your bank account with BHIM by using the App.
- Create a UPI PIN for your Bank Account.
- Now your mobile number is your payment address. (You may change it later if required).
- That’s it. Completed the registration with this App. You can start doing transactions via BHIM App now.
What’s My UPI Address?
Your UPI Address will be your mobile number by default. Let’s see an example, if your mobile number is 9848412345, then your UPI Address will be [email protected] So as well, you can also get your own UPI Address (Both Text and the Numbers are Supported).
Supported Banks for BHIM Aadhar Payment:
Present, BHIM App supports the following banks:
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Federal Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Dena Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- RBL Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- IDBI Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
To Download the BHIM App Click Here
How To Send Money – BHIM Aadhar Payment
After successfully completing the setup BHIM App, you are able to access its features.
- Click Send Button.
- Enter UPI Address of the person to which you want to send money (UPI Address is Explained above).
- Then click “Ok” button.
Steps to Generate QR Code – BHIM Aadhar Payment
- Open BHIM Application.
- Click on 3 dots (It’s located at Extreme Right Corner of the Screen, See above image).
- Now Enter the “Amount”.
- Click on “Generate QR Code”.
That’s it. Now, you can share & download this Bar Code.
So, it’s all about how you download BHIM application in your Mobile. What do you think about this App?
Friends, Don’t forget to share your opinion about BHIM App Features and BHIM Aadhar Payment in the Comments Section Below. Also don’t forget to Share this page with your friends to help them in setting up BHIM Mobile Application